- Go to your dashboard and in the Super Admin section click on 'Sites'.
- Hover over the site that's not working and click on 'Edit'.
- Make sure that "Path" is correct, for example: /wpblogs/teachers/
- Make sure that "Siteurl" is correct, for example: http://x.x.k12.mn.us/wpblogs/teachers/ (I substituted the "x's").
- QED (but why did it take me so long to fix it!!!)
Saturday, July 31, 2010
FLE4 commenting getting stuck?
If, when you try to post a comment to a FLE4 KB discussion and it goes to a blank page and the web address of that page ends in: .../wp-comments-post.php then there is something to check, your site setup.